At Capital Caterers, we make it easy to order food you can eat. As more and more people are turning to gluten-free products (for dietary or health reasons), we have focused our attentions on creating platters with no gluten.
Please be aware that while we don’t have a dedicated gluten-free kitchen, we take every step to limit the risk of contamination.
We have a specific section on our website for whole Gluten-Free platters but a lot of our regular items are either gluten-free or can be made gluten-free. For example:
- All our salads contain no gluten or can be made with gluten-free croutons or gluten-free pasta. The only exception is the couscous salad
- All our sandwich platters have the option of being made with gluten-free bread. If you don't wish to order a whole platter of gluten-free sandwiches, then why not select from our range of individual packed lunch - just remember to select gluten-free bread
- Our gluten-free breakfast includes the wonderful brioche style breakfast rolls that taste just like the real thing
- For gluten-free lunch options, we have regular items that contain no gluten sitting alongside some mini quiches and tarts made from gluten-free pastry
- Last but not least, we have gluten-free desserts which includes the divine and utterly moreish salted caramel brownies which is popular with gluten-free and gluten customers
- We can make all our sandwiches with vegan (lactose-free) margarine on request
If you would like any more details on allergens, please contact email@example.com